Tuesday, July 08, 2003

Wow, it's been a while since I last wrote anything. Who's Johnny Lazybitch, huh?? Me, that's who!
Actually I had a vacation last week for the 4th. Our office was closed on Wednesday the 2nd and didn't re-open until Monday the 7th. It was gooooood. I took the opportunity to go swimming, spend tons o' money at the mall and bond with my new baby kitten, Fizzgig. Fizzie for short. He's a little orange cat with big green and blue eyes(not one of each color, fuck!) and my sister's boss found him outside either a Blockbuster or a chinese restaurant or something. He was either trying to rent "Goodburger" or about to become Kitty Cow Mein. Either way he's safe with me and my other cat, Riley. The two of them wrestle and throw each other around a lot. I think they like each other, at least I hope so cuz Fizzie's an A-number 1 super sweet boy.
That's all I got!
Sincerely,
Heather Langenkamp, picking her teeth with her car keys while riding on the Scrambler at the Fireman's Fair.

No comments: