Friday, July 25, 2003

Well I've got 20 minutes until I can close up the office and go home for the weekend, so I thought I'd use these last 20 minutes to write something. The only trouble is, I got nothin' to say!! I do want to say thanks to Mike Toole, for the shout-out he gave me and my sister Lisa on his Blog. It's really cool to know that people really are reading this thing and find it funny besides, well, me and Lisa!! I just hope you don't find the passage about how my Grandpa was killed by lethal injection after blowing up that clown college with a pipe bomb funny. That shit ain't cool!!!!!
In any case, here's an interesting little news item I found today, about this little cat who turns out to be a piece o'shit criminal. I just hope my 2 cats Riley and Fizz don't take a cue from this one:

"SIMI VALLEY, Calif. - A cat burglar's booty is being hoarded in a Ventura County home.

A marauding feline named Midnight - now dubbed Klepto Cat - has been sneaking off in the dark to raid neighbor's homes, garages, sheds and patios, bringing home shoes, hats, shirts, socks and even a wrapped Christmas present.

It's stressful for pet owners Richard and Sue Boyd.

"We get so embarrassed by this," Sue Boyd said. "We wake up in the morning and go out and there's stuff under the truck . The cat leaves things all over. We don't want these things."

"He's a klepto cat," her husband said.

Each day, Midnight's owners leave a bag with the purloined goods hanging from their mailbox so neighbors can reclaim missing items.

It is unclear why Midnight prefers wearables."

Shit. I'm runnin' low on underpants. Hop to it, Fizzie!!

No comments: