Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Ah yes. The start of December. There are many things I love about this season, but most beloved of all is "25 Days Of Christmas" on ABC Family Channel. Not only am I super excited for the marathon of animated classics this saturday, but I can't wait for the 300 times they're gonna show Borrowed Hearts. Wait---what's this? They're only showing it once?? Wha?? Once is not enough, you pigs!!
Fuck.
Well, at least this makes me feel better:

Thanks Mariah. You and your crazy leotards and high-heel sneakers always cheer me up, with your sandy blonde hair and your matching skin. P.S., I think that cheerleader behind you has no pupils. Look out, girl! Oh DAMN!

8 comments:

Lisa Armsweat said...

Every year she looks a little more and more like a plastic-molded toy puppy. Not a cute one. Just a smooth, scary creepy one that warbles scary tunes from under your bed. Ew.

Is it weirtd that the girl with no pupils reminds me of Nicole Richie in some weird way? I'm talkin' FAT Nicole Richie, not beautiful skinny new Nicole Richie. Of course.

Lanie said...

Too bad we can't get together to watch Emmet Otter!

Lanie said...

Lani, I love Emmet. There are so many awesome things about that movie. Every year I make all my friends watch it with me and they all make fun of me. I started reading Trish's blog when regularly when I found a post she did on Emmet Otter.

Little Silver Stars said...

Oh my god, Lani, I think you and me and Melanie need to get together and watch Emmett Otter!!! It's one of my all-time favorites! I had no idea you even knew what it was, no one ever seems to. Ma and Emmett sliding down the slide is the best part too, that's what I wrote a blog about it on June 30th, 2003, which you can find in my archives. Good times!
Mel, I didn't realize you've been reading my blog this long. That's so cool! Yay! Thanks for sticking with me.

Lisa Armsweat said...

Ma: "Aww Emmett! You kicked me square in the poonannie!"

One of Trish's classic moments!

Lanie said...

Trish, I thought about not bursting your bubble, but I'm not a good liar. I came across your blog this summer some time and you just kept cracking me up so i read some of your older posts and found the emmet one, that's when I fell in love ;)

Aah, someday maybe when we're all rich and can jet set across america we can have our emmet party!

mike said...

I forget who made me watch Emmet Otter, but I feel much better about myself knowing that I've seen it. Damn, who made me watch that? It had to be a girl, right? Actually, it might have been my old roommate, who was gay, so he was kind of a girl.

Paul said...

I used to love Mariah Carey. Before she turned into a slut of course. It was about 15 years ago I think.