Saturday, November 05, 2005

Kane and I just went to the mall to grab some dinner and pick up a gift certificate for my boss's birthday. On the way home, we drove through a busy section of downtown Scottsdale with the windows down, blasting the theme from Gremlins. We laughed and laughed and laughed. We passed a rather unhappy looking gang of thugs, who I hope after we drove past had this exchange:
"Shit nigga, did y'all just hear the music from Gremlins comin' outta dat car?"
"Fuck yoseff, Bitch."

2 comments:

Lisa Armsweat said...

This background, and the two skeletons and their smackin' action, is VERY COOL! Where the hell are you finding all these things? The Cool Background Boudoir?

Lisa Armsweat said...

Thanks to you I have been saying Fuck Yoseff, Bitch all day. Mostly outloud, to no one. I am seeing how "black" I can get it. So far-- quite black!