Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Right now I'm listening to "For The Longest Time", Billy Joel. I haven't heard this song in such a long time, I forgot how much I love it. I mean, I haven't heard it....for the longest time! Gay!
I've been trying to think of creative presents to make for people for christmas, and all I keep coming up with is jewelry. How predictible is that? Hi, I work in a bead store, I have a jewelry website, here's some more jewelry from me. P.s., plan on getting the same damn thing from me every christmas and/or birthday. I did come up with something totally different for my sister, but seeing as how she reads this blog, I can't very well write what it is, but I hope it turns out how I see it in my head. If not, it's gonna suck so bad. I'll definitely have to throw it away.
Guys are particularly hard to make stuff for. I guess they just don't like the glitter and sparkle like us bitches do. I did make a necklace for my friend Buck for his b-day, it was a plain black letter cord, with sterling silver alphabet beads spelling out the word fuck. It didn't fit him though. Anyway, I sort of blew my wad on that one, so to speak, so now I got nuthin'.
Anyway, I still got time until christmas, right? Right. Now here's a picture of a boy preparing for his career.

Tuck in that shirt, David. No one wants to buy a value meal from a sloppy team member!
OH! One last thing, my cat has a blog. Fizzie wanted to share his thoughts with the world, so good luck trying to read it.

2 comments:

Lisa Armsweat said...

Did you see the article in EW about Billy AKA Captain Jack? I just read it this morning; that's why i bring it up. And, because I just found out he tried to commit suicide by drinking furniture polish in 1970. Wow, Piano Man, you sure didn't go too easy on the Pledge... but just look at that shine! (DING!)

(BTW the song I have stuck in my head? MOVIN' OUT! Because I am!)

ONE TWOTHREE FOUR PRESSURE!

Lanie said...

Any parent that buys that toy for their child should be shot.