Thursday, November 10, 2005

I really hate TV and whoever is in charge of it. I just read that Fox has temporarily cancelled Arrested Development during the weeks around sweeps week, and will be replacing it with reruns of Prison Break. This makes no fucking sense to me. It not only means that the only show I really look forward to anymore will be delayed yet again (like it has been for most of the season so far), but it also means that Fox cut down the number of episodes they are going to film. So now instead of a full 22-episode season, it'll be more like a 12-14 episode season. That fucking sucks!!! Not to mention that anyone who is trying to support the show and watch it won't know when the hell it's on, and will forget about it and go back to watching some fucking reality show. I usually don't care enough about tv to be this mad, but this is Arrested Development!!
BTW, PRISON BREAK??? How many episodes can they actually HAVE a prison break? Seems like it'll get kinda old.

"Curses!! Foiled again!! That is....until next week....."
Oh hell. At least I'll be able to catch up on whatever those clever and not-at-all aging ladies on Wisteria Lane are up to, and maybe if I'm lucky I can see Dr. 90210 do yet another breast implant operation to some pathetic slut with low self-esteem! YAY!

"Hey, when I hold my head like this, you almost can't see that I've had tons of Botox and cheek/chin implants!! Tee-Hee!! I'm so youthful!"

So..............anyone know of any good books I can read??

2 comments:

Lisa Armsweat said...

FUCK TV and the assholes who do this to seriously well-written shows like Arrested Development. Honestly, I think that type of humor was just too smart for the majority of the dumb shits in this country who watch that crap.
It's true, when they keep moving a show around on the schedule or delaying it due to fucking baseball and crap, OF COURSE the ratings are going to suck! What else would feasibly happen?!
I think I might cry!
That's it, I am so glad I don't have cable or pay into any more of this shit than I have to just to have basic reception. I fucking boycott asswipe TV.
Can you tell I am P I S S E D?

Jen said...

Have to side with Lisa on this one, I haven’t actually had a TV since March, but AD was the only live action show I even watched (well, besides MXC) and I was really looking to get back to it. Cornhole the man!