Thursday, April 01, 2004

Well, it's April Fools Day, and someone got me. I won't say who, since she might get one of you too, but she got me. Just to clear my good name, she wouldn't have gotten me if I had known what day it was. I don't keep track of April Fools Day, or things like that. I'm really bad with dates, in fact for a while there I couldn't even remember when my anniversary with Kane is. April 12th. Gotta remember that!! I always forget friends' birthdays and I always feel REALLY bad about it too, especially when they remember mine. My old partyin' ways are coming back to haunt me, in memory loss form!! AHHH!!
So Lisa's friend Frank has a brand-new blog, so congrats, Frank! We've met a couple of times, most memorably at the Halloween party thrown by me, Lisa, Kane and Tom at Lisa's house, when he was dressed as a baseball player with a baseball stuck in his noggin. Good costume, too. So whether he remembers me or not, I have a picture of us hanging out on Halloween, looking a bit bleary eyed (at least I do, I drank quite a few drinks that night.). Frank has also met my boyfriend, Kane a lot of times, but never seems to remember him. Poor Kane-dy Kane. They usually meet at auditions and stuff, and whenever they do, Kane tells me, "Oh, I saw Lisa's friend Frank today. I don't think he remembered me though...".
Man, I can't write anymore. My boss keeps throwing work at me, and when I mean throw, I'm speaking literally. My desk is now full of little scraps of paper and post-its with indecipherable notes scratched on them, and she's still spouting out things for me to do even as I'm typing this. See, she fired the new woman, so now not only do I have to do my multi-tasking, thankless job, I now have to be her butt-monkey too. Gotta go, wish me luck.
:(

No comments: