Wednesday, April 14, 2004

YES!!! Blogger finally let me update my blog!
I've been trying for a whole week to update it, and it would not let me log in. Hopefully this is not just a temporary fix, because boy will I be mad. I'll be so mad I'll just sit by my computer and frown.
I'm having what you might call a "bad day". Or "a case of the Mondays", if you want your ass kicked for saying something like that.
My car would not start this morning, then stalled out 2 times while I was waiting at traffic lights on my way to work. Then I get all kinds of shit for taking a sick day yesterday, and I have about 5 major projects that all have to be done TODAY. Then, money has been real tight for me lately, and I just mailed a check to the IRS for $2,500 that I owed them (if you recall my fun tax-evading story from a blog last month), so that was pretty much the exact amount I had in my checking account yesterday. I had to go grocery shopping and put gas in my car and other fun stuff, and I was supposed to get paid today, but I had to use some of my IRS money to do it. I didn't think it would be a problem, since the IRS probably wouldn't be depositing my check yet, but guess what? My boss called in the pay date wrong so my check didn't get deposited, and the IRS just felt the need to cash my check the very same day. I overdrew on my account by $209. The total is so high because for every single transaction you overdraw with, my bank charges $30. So I overdrew with about 4 transactions. On top of that, it seems I am the only one with work to do, and I would LOVE some help with it but regardless of this, my boss let another co-worker leave to go look at a house his wife's parents just bought. Call me crazy (CRAZY!) but won't they own it indefinitely now? Can't he see it, say, AFTER 5 o'clock?? I'm not mad at him really, but I'm just mad at the fucking favoritism in this office. If that was me, I'd never be allowed to leave, I'd be forced to help whoever had work to do. So I have no money AT ALL, and somehow I have to get my car fixed. I'm hoping it's only something stupid like the oil is low, but the "check oil" light didn't come on or anything. Crap, I don't need this shit today.
Sorry for complaining so much. life just sucks a fucking dick sometimes.

No comments: