Monday, April 26, 2004

My boss gave me this big chocolate bunny for easter. It's a "Bunny Big Ears" and it's been sitting on the corner of my desk for 2 weeks. I really don't know what to do with it, but I'm not eating it. It's always hot in my office, so it's probably all warm and mushy, and I hate warm chocolate. Plus it's that cheap kind of chocolate that's all grainy and shitty. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the gesture, but the fucking thing is staring at me all day long with it's empty blue candy eyes, and I gotta ditch him somehow. I don't want my boss to see it dumped in my garbage can, and I've tried many times to pawn it off on my co-workers but no one wants anything to do with it. I guess I'll have to smuggle it outside and chuck it in the dumpster in the parking lot. I feel bad wasting it, and I know my boss was just trying to be nice but fuck this bunny.
Jesus:Cross=Trish:Bunny BigEars

No comments: