Tuesday, March 09, 2004

You know, this sucks. I've been meaning to post for a few days now, and I keep thinking of these great topics. Last night I thought of two really good ones, and as soon as I turn on my computer.....nothing. I got nothing. It's a distant cousin to the dreaded music store disease. You have a long list of CD's you want, ones that you've put off buying or ones you didn't realize you wanted, and you say to yourself, "Self, remember to buy 'Solitude/Solitaire' by Peter Cetera.". But then you walk in the door of Sam Goody and before you know it, you are wandering around aimlessly, blinded by the Photoshop'd Chrome and Diamond logos on the rap CD's, and you're saying to yourself,"What the hell was I looking for??". And it's only several weeks later, when "The Karate Kid pt. 2" is on TNT, and you hear "Glory of Love" bellowing at you from the 1980's, that you realize, "OH YEAH!!!! That's what I wanted!! OK, next time I go, I definitely won't forget....". Well, it's like that.

No comments: