Friday, March 12, 2004

Well it's 4:14 on Friday, and I have only 46 minutes left until it's the weekend. This week has really flown by fast for me, considering that it completely sucked. The best thing about it was probably Lisa and I meeting up with Mandy to discuss the movie we're making. Working title:"Cheese". We start filming on Thursday of next week, so that's gonna be fun. My collegues and I do not feel the plot is ready for discussion at this point. Everyone's on a need to know basis, but trust me, you won't be wondering anymore in January 2005, at a theater near you!!!!!!
Speaking of movies, Kane and I are fixin' to see "Secret Window" this weekend. I hope it's good. Not like "Mystic River". Whew, what a piece of crap that was! It might not have been so bad, but the ending was just horrible. C'mon Mr Depp, work your magic and restore my faith in the box office. I'm sure he will, I like everything Johnny does, well, with the exception of "The Astronaut's Wife and "The Man Who Cried".
Have a wonderful weekend, Blog. Take care of yourself now.

No comments: