Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Lisa wrote a really good blog about the adventures she and I had last night, you can read about it nyaw.
Anyway, I was cleaning out the hard drive on my computer here at work, and I came across a little poem I wrote in March 2002. I actually wrote it for Kane and printed it out and handed it to him before we were together. I don't flirt like other people do, I guess. So here it is, enjoy this little piece of literary history dedicated to Kane....

bAlONeY by TriSh
***************************
One time I ate a sammitch,
it didn't taste too good.
I pulled off the bread on top of it,
and there the baloney stood.
I asked him what he's made of,
he said he ain't quite sure.
I said I'm sorry I don't like you,
and I threw him on the floor.
The baloney layed there motionless,
he barely even moved,
when I put on "Best of Madonna"
and danced to "Get into the Groove".
I began to feel bad for him,
so I washed him off in the sink.
I put some googly eyes and a smile on him,
but now my new friend's starting to stink.
So goodbye little baloney,
we had some good old times.
But now I gotta go eat some soup
at Denny's with Busta Rhymes.

There you have it, although it's better with the picture that originally accompanied it, of an open-face baloney sandwich with a mustard smiley face drawn on it. I got the picture from a Cartoon Planet website a really long time ago, but I don't think it's still in existence.
***Note to Kane: Sorry my poem wasn't all flowers and love and licorice sunsets and chocolate covered gumdrops. I had to express my feelings for you as best as I knew how, through lunch meat.