Tuesday, March 16, 2004

We have a new person in the office, she started yesterday. I REALLY don't think she likes it here. She is a sweet older woman, very motherly, but she already seems exasperated with my boss's behavior. From what I can tell, my boss has been giving her incomplete instructions on projects, and the poor woman has to keep doing everything over and over. Plus our office organization is laughable, so she has to keep asking me how to find this and that. I feel for her, because I have tried so many times to fix stuff around here, and it never "takes". Oh well. This lady is totally gonna quit.
So everyone meet my new favorite website, CATPRIN. Brianna sent it to me (YAY Brianna!!), and it made me laugh out loud when I opened it. Now, not to endorse it, but I can understand people dressing up dogs. Dogs are people pleasers. They'll put up with some serious shit because they love their owners so much and want their approval, but cats? Cats don't give a fuck what we want. Cats do what they want, when they want, and nature gave them sharp little claws and teeth if you got a problem with that. There's a few bastards who get their cats declawed, but personally, I would be pissed off if my parents had my fingernails ripped out to make me more "cuddly". These poor declawed cats are probably the most likely victims in this kitty-dress-up epidemic, so as we laugh at their misfortune, remember to feel some pity.
The best thing about this page is all the bad grammar, because poorly written english makes everything funnier. The things they wrote about each costume crack me up, especially the "High School Girl's Package", and the "Frog Costume Package".
"New fashion of this Spring! It's gonna hit big! She's kind of froggy...

A very cute and humorous package to transform your cat into a frog! Material are bright green felt with big eyes drawn, presenting a pop and cute impression. There is a flipper attached to the neck. These froggy looks surely make you laugh. Don't laugh too much or SHE might get sulky. :-) The hat and the neck ornament are velcrod and can be attached or detached easily."

So go dress up your cat, and cheer or yell, do whatever you like to enjoy the moment with your family. Junichi!!!

No comments: