Thursday, May 12, 2005

Thanks to lengli, I had to take these two quizzes:

Janet
You are Janet! Smart, cute, but sometimes get
carried away over little things. You totally
stand for what you believe in and enjoy
romanticism. You love flowers and the
outdoors.


Which Three's Company Character are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

You're Jerry!
You're Jerry!


Which Seinfeld character are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Alright I can deal with Janet, but JERRY?? No way. I can't stand the guy for one, and secondly, I would never pose like that.
It's almost like Quizzilla doesn't know me at all!

4 comments:

lengli said...

Aw, I wear my Jerry with pride as it's totally something to be proud of, silly pose or no. I suppose I have to like him because he reminds me so much of my brother, but I can see how Jerry might be bit of an acquired taste. Especially knowing my crazy brother. You'll just have to take my word for it on this one.

Matthew said...

I think you should be thankful for Jerry. I'm apparently J. Peterman. (Cries)

Lisa Armsweat said...

And much like Jerry, you are prone to tucking in your shirt, and you tend to wear black jeans a lot. With a tapered leg, of course.

You also have his face. In a jar. Under your bed. Throw it out. Please. It's stinking now.

Little Silver Stars said...

I agree with my Joyce-Dewitt assesment though. And not only do I love flowers and the outdoors, but I also LOVE coral blush. Lots of it.