Monday, March 21, 2005

Yesterday we went to our friends Matt & Diana's wedding. I was her makeup artist/floral decorator(outside, anyway, and with the help of Brianna and Robert) and Kane is doing their wedding video so he was filming all night. Here are Matt and Diana leaving the reception to go bone......ummmm, I mean to......well, ummm nevermind! Sorry Diana!

It was a beautiful wedding, with the exception of when the photographer asked me if she could take a picture of my cleavage. I said,"Nooo, I don't think so..." and she was like,"Well, I won't get your face in it, but it'd be a great shot for the bride and groom!". What?? Excuse me, but if it was my wedding I wouldn't want a boobie shot in the final pictures, call me crazy. But she took the damn picture anyway, so I hope it enhances the couple's enjoyment of their wedding. Because I know when she looks back, all Diana will remember about her wedding day is my rack.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this picture! You can add "photographer extraordinaire" to your list of credits at the wedding. Speaking of, thanks again for the awesome decorations and the amazing make-up. Did I tell you I had a dream that you used purple and orange greasepaint for my eyeshadow?

Sorry about the boob shot. Blame it on Tony asking for that infamous picture of you all - the photographer probably thought you were into it. I promise I won't enlarge it and hang it above the fireplace.

Anonymous said...

Right, we definitely wouldn't want that picture blown up and hung above the fireplace.

Maybe on the opposite wall, though.

Thanks for everything, Trish. You were awesome. I like this picture even though I am looking rather portly in it. But they say thye camera adds ten pounds. So where'd the other 20 come from?

Little Silver Stars said...

Hey guys, how was Hawaii??? I hope you two had a really great time!
Glad you like the photo, I got a lot of really good ones from the wedding, I'll make sure to burn you a CD of pics!
Matt, do you want me to put you on a digital diet in photoshop? I can just stretch out the pictures, and everyone will be like, "Wow Matt, you look so tall and thin!". Ha!
See you guys soon!
Peace niggas!
Love, Shirley Temple

Anonymous said...

Hawaii was AWESOME. I will bore you all with slide shows and home movies later. I really wish I could post pictures in this comment, but I don't think it's going to let me. Instead, check out my livejournal: http://www.livejournal.com/users/littlewhiteduck/

Anonymous said...

what's with wedding photographers getting all artsy with their photos? all of my friend's wedding pictures are like that, and they guy seemed to have forgotten to take regular photos. i mean they are nice and all, but people want the traditional crap too.