Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Here's a picture I made for a movie me and Lisa are writing. We call it "Slapping Julia Roberts". We haven't written anything down on paper as of yet, but trust me, this film will shake Hollywood to it's very core.
I think this picture will be the poster.

The tagline will be "She needs another Oscar like she needs a slap in the mouth!", or maybe, "Stop smiling for two fucking seconds!". Another great line would be,"Man dressed as Shirley Temple goes on crazy slapping spree!!! Julia Roberts is his only victim!"
When I see Julia Roberts, she reminds me of those old commercials for Reach toothbrushes. You know the ones with the poorly drawn cartoon guy with the flip-top head? I think Julia Roberts has a flip-top head.
Sorry Julia Roberts. You might be a nice person. You and your stupid husband Danny Moder and your new twins and your big teeth. But someone needs to wipe that smile off your face, it's very annoying.

No comments: