Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Hey Lisa,
Did you hear 'bout tha big Arizona EARFquake last night? It happened around 4:15 in the morning, and no one on the news could shut up about it today. I was pissed because on Fox 10 they were like, "And coming up after the break, we'll be talking to The Phantom's Gerard Butler!". Cool. They're actually going to interview someone I'd like to hear from, NOT some tool from American Idol or The O.C. Then they get back from the break and they're like,"We'll be delaying our interview so that we may bring you more reports that are pouring in about the earthquake!" Then they read emails from idiots all over arizona, like, "Yeah, I was sleepin', and then my house shook and I woke up!" Wow. Thanks Mary from Casa Grande. Or "Yeah, I heard a sort of rumbling sound and then it felt like someone dropped something really heavy on the floor, cuz it started shaking.". Riveting. And then some other guy was like, "Yeah, I have a parrot and in the middle of the night he began squawking and then he sort of fell off his perch. I think he detected the earthquake!". That guy was my favorite, because he called in and said that, he didn't just email it. I wish they asked him if his parrot did that at 4:15AM, and then he could've said,"No, it was like 8:30PM.". Who cares about Gerard Butler at a time like this!!?!?! Arizona's EXTREME weather at work!! Mother Nature is really GIVING IT TO US NOW! SHIT!
I just turned off the TV and finished getting ready for work. I didn't really care that much to watch the interview if I had to listen to that crap all day. Hey I should've written this as a blog, huh? Maybe I'll just copy and paste this.
Love, Moe
P.s. Is grandma still farting?

No comments: