Sunday, January 22, 2006

Say hello to my new favorite shoes--->

I don't think Kane likes them, cuz he thinks leopard print is kinda trampy, but I loooove them. I wanna wear them everyday. Plus, $10. Can't beat that with hammer.
Today I worked really hard on making some rings for my website, and I'm really happy with the results. I made one with silver wire and amethyst, but I can't seem to get a good picture of it. But here's the one I made with a little pink flower on top. It's swarovski crystal and sterling silver.

The picture's still kinda blurry, so I need to figure out how to take better close-up pictures.
Other than that, it's business as usual. Just listening to the Annie soundtrack, and getting all teary to "Maybe(Reprise)". Be strong, Daddy Warbucks.
Anyway, I'm off to do some laundry and watch some Northern Exposure. Typical Sunday night stuff.
Now fuck off, Punjab!

8 comments:

Diana said...

Instead of taking close-up pictures, try putting your camera to the highest megapixel setting and take the picture from a little farther away. Then zoom in using your photo program. Sometimes that works better than holding the camera up close or zooming with the camera. I noticed that back when I was trying to take a picture of my engagement ring a couple years ago.

Love the ring, by the way!

Lisa Armsweat said...

Punjabby wisdom: "Remember: a child without courage is like a night without stars, a HAHAHAHAHA!"

Punjab is a creepy motherfuck; why the hell would anyone want him around? And Grace just has a rotten uterus and can't have her own family-- why else would she act that way?

Lanie said...

yeah, those shoes are HOT!

Robert said...

There is nothing wrong with 'trampy' shoes!! :)

Little Silver Stars said...

Thanks Diana, I'm gonna try that later on. My pictures of the other stuff I made came out good, but not the rings, so hopefully your tip will help me.
Lani, I got the shoes at Kohl's, and they were originally 49.95. I am a very lucky shopper. But they are pretty comfortable for heels, I can't wait to wear them out!
And thank you Robert, I'll be sure to get you some trampy shoes for your befffday!
Lisa, "the DOOZENBERG. Miss Farrel took the DOOZENBERG." Cuz she's as barren as the Sahara.

brianna said...

Hot damn Trish! I love the shoes! You know, I do have my trampy wedding shoes... maybe we should slap those bitches on our feet some night and go out dancin!

Your ring is adorable! You made one in purple you say? Interesting....

Now I want to go and watch Annie. Why don't I own that?

Little Silver Stars said...

Yeah Brianna, why DON'T you own Annie? Well, fear not, you can always borrow it from me!
We should totally go out dancin' in our tramp shoes, but only if it involves a lot of sitting down. I gotta get my tootsies used to being in heels, since all I wear are crappy sneakers. Yay dancin'(and sittin') shoes!!

Lisa Armsweat said...

Ha ha, DOOZENBERG. Best word ever! Why the hell have we not named a pet DOOZENBERG yet? Someone 'splain that one to me.
Little known fact: Grace Farrel as dancing across the shiny floors of the Warbucks mansion when a fallopian tube just dried up and fell out and landed on the floor like a dried-out stick of turkey jerky.
And finally, I agree: the shoes are FLAWLESS! Like a paradise on your feet! :)