Thursday, June 23, 2005

Tonight my power went out for about 2 1/2 hours, which completely sucked because even at night in Arizona it's still like 99 degrees, so I am oh-so-thankful to have the air conditioning back on. I am still glad there was a storm tonight though.
I love storms. Even when I lived in NJ and there were storms all the time, I was always happy when it was going to rain. So of course since AZ has maybe 2 storms a year, I freak out and bust out the camera.

Here's the view from my patio as the storm was at its worst. You can see how thick the rain was, since the picture is completely grey, and all the palm trees are bending over. Like your mom.

Here's another picture from my balcony, which I like because it shows my sweet lantern, apparently undisturbed by the crazy winds that are knocking down trees, and in turn, knocking out my power.

Here's Pig, chewing on a shoe.

Here's Riley, guarding the remote and sleeping with one eye open. Don't even try to touch that remote or you will lose a finger or two.

Here Endeth the Post.

1 comment:

Lisa Armsweat said...

I just realized that neither of us has taken any photos of storms until now. Well done!

"...And when we got back guess what the cats were doing? Sleeping! Man, what next?!"