Friday, June 10, 2005

Affleck played perverted prank on Smith
azcentral.com June 10, 2005 9:59 AM
We all knew that Ben Affleck and Kevin Smith were close, but a new item in today's PageSix really gets to the heart of the matter.

According to PageSix, the Jersey Girl director told Maxim UK about a perverted prank that Affleck played on him called "fruit basket."
"I'd be sitting in the director's chair and I'd be watching a playback, and he'd stand behind me. Every once in a while I'd feel something on my neck. I'd be like, 'What the [bleep] was that?'" explains Smith. "And I'd turn around and he'd have his [scrotum] out and resting on my neck. I was like, 'What the [bleep] is wrong with you, dude?' What if it got out in the press that that's the kind of thing you do?' He's like, 'No one would ever [bleeping] believe you, sir.' "


.......................So, did he do this to Jennifer Lopez, you think?
I hope so.

7 comments:

Lisa Armsweat said...

Happy Birthday Trish! If I could, I would bend the rules of time and space so I could throw you a massively awesome roller skating party at Airport Plaza! :)
I love you and hope you have a great day.

kat said...

happy birthday trish! i hope you didnt get the same depressing after-school specials on DVD that i got. tho i have only watched 2 of them so far.
that thing about ben affleck sounds disgustingly in line with what i imagine him to be like. the only part that surprises me is that he calls kevin smith "sir." what is that about?

Paul said...

Happy birthday!

mike said...

Yeah, happy birthday!!! Airport Plaza??? I'm so fucking there!!! Remember the penalty box they had? That was awesome.

Little Silver Stars said...

KAT!
Is Rob Lowe in one of the specials? Is there one titled "My Other Mother", perhaps?
If so, then I did indeed get the same after-scool specials on DVD!!! How wierd is that?!?
I haven't watched any yet, but after your glowing review, I think I'll avoid the one about Mouse and his fucked up family.
:)
Also, thank you everybody for the birthday wishes! I really wish I could be skating at Airport Plaza, eating their bad pizza which I loved for some reason, and skating over my own fingers by accident. Roller rinks were awesome. So were my Smurfs skates.
If I was havng a skating party, I'd invite you all! Bloggers unite!

kat said...

sorry for the belated comment. im glad it turns out we have different after-school specials. yours even has rob lowe! no one famous is in mine, & NONE of them are about drugs. what a fucking rip-off. i am officially enemies with the person who gave them to me. its the thought that counts, my ass!

Anonymous said...

i used to date a guy whose friends and him always had their nut sacs out it was totally disurbing you'd turn around and there'd be like 4 nut sacs resting on their legs. gross.