Monday, June 27, 2005

So this past saturday night I threw a surprise party for Kane's 25th birthday. He never had one before, so I thought it would be really cool, especially if this is going to be his last birthday in Arizona with his friends here and everything. So first of all, the cake(which I'm sure you read about already on Lisa's blog, but what the hell):

I can't just make a normal cake. I'm not capable of it. I always have to add something funny, or highly offensive, or both. This year I asked Jen to bake brownies (I didn't want to tip Kane off by making them myself! Thanks Jen!!), then made a grotesque yet delicious scene of a pirate slaughtering babies on the top.
Note the blood on the pirate's mouth. Yeah, he took a bite of a baby's head or something.

Here's Robert, Jen, Lisa and Greg helping to decorate the apartment. It looked super festive. I decided I need to have more parties with balloons and streamers. It's more fun to get drunk when there's streamers hanging around.

And thanks Robert for wisely predicting at the very moment this photo was taken that it would be going up on my blog! Very smart Young Fleming is.
Here's the big moment, when Kane wandered in off the street, completely shocked and confused by the bright colors and lights. He often feels this way, but this time there really was a party!

Now here's some random drunken scenes--->

Here's Mike enjoying the shit out of some Tab and sitting with his friend (whose name is escaping me but he was a cool guy). Greg gave Kane a box of Tab for his birthday, which I have to say is one of the best presents ever! And the wierd thing is, even though it wasn't in the fridge the Tab stayed ice cold the entire night (which didn't end until about 3:30am). That is some magical soda.

Here's me, Lisa and Dayna posing like statues for no apparent reason. You can't tell in the picture but I'm wearing my new shirt that has Ricky from Better Off Dead on the chest. It's the picture he gives Monique to always remember her trip....to the United States. Gotta take a better picture of that shirt, I am totally proud of it.

Doesn't it look like the balloon is growing out of the back of Kane's head?

This is probably one of the best pictures of Lisa ever. She look almost Presidential with that shark hat on.
Well that's all I got. Kane, I hope you had a really good time, and that your 25th year is filled with merriment and whatnot. I love you. Now help me eat the rest of the dead baby cake. It's sitting on the counter, and I don't want it to go bad.

2 comments:

Paul said...

Lisa looks like someone who sold the most valuable beanie baby ever for a fraction of what it's worth today!

Lisa Armsweat said...

Ain't it the truth, Paul.