Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Here's a little something I like to call an "Excerpt From An Article That Lisa Wrote For The Carwash Magazine She Worked For Way Back When". Let's all listen up, shall we?
Fact or Friction?

"Remember the beer commercial a few years back with the "tastes great, less filling" debate?
The basic premise was, there was one camp who felt that the given beer tasted better than the competitor beer. The other side of the debate represented those individuals who felt the beer was lighter and not as heavy on the stomach as the beers of the past."


Lisa, I don't know what the hell you were rambling about, but God love ya, that is one damn eloquent way to describe the age-old Tastes Great-Less Filling debate.
I hope you learned something dear readers.
Now what the frick does any of this have to do with washing cars? I think you might be an alcoholic, sister. Get some help. Time to check into the Gerald Ford Hospital.

2 comments:

Lisa Armsweat said...

I don't know what to say really. But obviously I have to comment with something.
How's about:
Fuck you.

Little Silver Stars said...

You can trouble me for a nice cup of shut the hell up.