Thursday, April 28, 2005

Last night I went to the mall and bought myself a new pair of maryjanes. I love them so much, I had to post about them. Some lady stopped me in the parking lot after Lisa dropped me off after lunch, and said she loved them and asked where I got them. I thought that was nice, no one seems to compliment anymore very much anymore, so it was cool of her. YaY new shoes!

While I'm on the subject, here's some more stuff I bought recently, and don't know how I ever lived without.
graphic t-shirt:


another graphic t-shirt:

4 comments:

lengli said...

The "Golden Girls" complete any fashion ensemble and brighten up any room. I commend you!

Jennie said...

Those shirts are fantastic. I don't know which one I like more.

Paul said...

The Fighting Artichokes???

Little Silver Stars said...

Yeah, what a waste, right?
This is why I went to a trade school!