Tuesday, September 23, 2003

That's wierd, my computer can't find my blog page. Or Lisa's. I hate when I know I'm typing in the write address but it just goes to the domain lander page, and offers to search for women's designer fragrances for me instead. No, thanks.
So yesterday I got in a car accident. Not my fault!! I was driving into my apartment complex and far ahead of me at the turn of the road was a black Jetta that was just sitting there. I slowed down, since it wasn't moving and I couldn't drive around it, when all of a sudden the girl starts backing up. I backed up a little, but I couldn't go too far because I would have ended up out in traffic. I stopped my car, as this person is still inching backward. Then I guess she just decided to lean on the gas, because she started speeding backwards. I started honking my horn and shouting (as if that could help when honking obviously doesn't) but this dumb bitch wails right into me anyway! She hit the front of my car so hard that the cd's under my stereo flew into the backseat and passenger's seat and my car got knocked back a few feet. I was so mad, upset, shaken, etc.
I turned off my car and got out and so did the other girl, and the first thing out of her mouth is,"Oh my god, did you just hit me??!?!".
WHAT??? Are you serious? You're the one flying backwards at top speed without looking in your mirror and you think I hit YOU?? Luckily and miraculously there's really no damage to my car, only a few scrapes of black paint. Hers had a lot of my red paint and was pretty dented up. I was ready to punch this bitch out but she was all upset and apologizing, and she said that this was her second car accident this week. Hmmmm, doesn't that tell you something? I didn't bother exchanging info with her since there was no damage, but the other reason was I was scared she'd try to turn this around on me somehow. She seemed like that type, especially when the first thing she said was "Did you just hit me?". But I found out her name and where she works, and if ANYTHING goes wrong with my car, I'm coming to get you Barbara.

No comments: