Sunday, October 30, 2005


Here's my costume. I was Little Red Riding Hood Who Kicked The Wolf's Ass With Her Nunchucks. You can't see it in the picture but I'm wearing my shark's tooth (which I am pretending is a wolf's tooth) around my neck.
We had so much fun at Greg's party, but I had quite the hangover this morning. Too much beer for Little Red. Lisa's costume looked awesome, and as soon as I load some pictures onto my computer I'll post some. She was the lady from "The Birds". And Greg made a kick ass chainsaw hand, and was Ash from "Evil Dead". Good times! Me on the other hand, I remember at one point putting my cup of beer in my basket, and taking swigs out of it. It probably looked funny, but I don't think anyone saw it. Other than that, I did some tap dancing and got into a heated Harry Potter discussion and Kane ate a Nestle Crunch Pumpkin witht the foil still on it. Ah, Halloween!
Have a great Halloween everybody!!

5 comments:

Diana said...

Tap dancing? Did Greg lay out some panes of glass for you? How hospitable!

Post more pictures!!!

Matthew said...

It sure ain't no Halloween party without no tap dancin'!

lengli said...

Lisa was Tippi Hedren for Halloween? Man, I'm so jealous. I wanted to be her as well, but I had to go to a Dead Celebrities party, so I didn't want to jinx dear Tippi in any way. Can't wait to see the pictures though!

Lisa Armsweat said...

I was worried when you said you were going as Little Red Riding Hood, but with the wolf bites and scratches and the nunchucks, etc., I think it came down to one of your all-time best costumes.
I was mildly disappointed when you didn't start singing that stupid song from Into the Woods "Just a loaf of BREAD! please." I got over it with the help of beer and shtuff.
HAPPY HOLLOW WEENIE!!

Robert said...

I posted a comment on Kane's blog and now it's your turn to feel my wrath.

You looked so cute!! Too bad the scary clown ruins the pic.