Sunday, October 16, 2005

One last thought before I sign off for the night.
Kane and I saw The Legend of Zorro the other night at a free screening. Not to ruin anything for you guys, but they should have called this movie "Zorro Gets Divorced and Hilarity Ensues!". This movie is a mix of the first Zorro movie and Looney Tunes and some other movie about divorces in the early 1800's. Also, were there divorces in the 1800's? I don't know about that....

"Shh! Don't tell anyone that divorces were not common practice in this time period, por favor! Sí!"
Anyway, see it at your own risk, that's all.

2 comments:

Lanie said...

"Hilarity ensues" is one of my most favorite things to say.

Lisa Armsweat said...

You simply MUST tell me more about that hilarious-sounding scene with Zorro playing cricket, or polo, or whatever. Because when I think of Zorro, I think of faggoty British sports.