Thursday, January 29, 2004

Ugh, I ate too much Shogun Express for lunch today. The small just looked so....small...ya know? I had to go for the large size. What an ass. I feel as sick as a newborn goat.
Anyway, has anyone had a chance to look at my company website? There's a cute lil' link over on the right, there. Yeah, towards the top of the page. Uh-huh, that's the one. Anyway, I designed that website. It's pretty cool, since I never made one before, but next I want to learn how to make a Flash movie. I took a class at school where they taught Flash, but I think I was too busy falling out of my chair and quoting Billy Madison to care. There's a flash movie on the site already, but it was made by the guy who designed our old website. I think it stinks. The pictures of the jewelry look really bad, and the music bites a nut. If you go to the jewelry section, and click on What's New (which is a lie because none of the shit in there is new anymore), you can see what his old website looked like. It was so boring. Someday I'll get in there and fix that shit, and update the "What's New" section to NOT include stuff that nobody bought or stuff that got stolen. It's hard though because I'm pretty lazy.
If you go to the bracelet section, you can see what takes up the bulk of my time and energy. Rainbow sapphire bracelets. I make those, and then we send them to Hong Kong to be set in gold. Classy, eh? It takes a pretty long time to make one rainbow, although I'm much faster at it than I used to be. They are really popular in San Francisco. No really, they are!
Oh, the other thing I meant to write about today was, Kane had this really great idea. You know how in that movie "The Others", how Nicole Kidman finds that book of pictures of dead people? I guess in the olden days, when someone died, people would prop up and pose their deceased loved ones and take a picture of them. I can't believe how creepy that is. Anyway, Kane was thinking that it would be funny if stores would put those photos in picture frames instead of pictures of people posing or sailing or riding a bike or something. Even if the sales of frames dropped off dramatically, at least it'd give people something to think about.
Well I think it's funny.

No comments: