Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Last night Lisa and I went to her gym, since she got me a free two week membership. Finally I'm part of SOMETHING! Anycrap, we did the workout thing, then got some dinner, and went to buy some assorted groceries, which included Lisa's purchase of Rollitos. It was an exciting time.
So she drove me home around 9:00, and on our way, we listened to "Africa" by Toto. The only thing was, Lisa started going off on a tangent about how great it was that Toto managed to use "Killamanjaro" (I think I waaay mis-spelled that one) in a song, and she was like,"Did you hear that? They said 'Seren-get-EEEE!'!!". I had to pee really bad, so I was like, "No, umm, I gotta go.....", but Lisa insisted I hear this part of the song."Wait just one second, let me rewind it.", so I sat as she tried to cue up that part of the song again, but she kept stopping the tape too soon, and it kept stopping right AFTER the miraculous line. I tried again to say goodnight so I could go empty my bladder, but then Lisa said."No! You gotta hear this!!" and locked the car doors. She maniacally kept rewinding and stoppping the tape, rewinding and stopping, rewinding and stopping, UNTIL....."blah blah blah SERENGETTI..". With a crazy laugh, my sister declared it was okay for me to leave and go pee. This is a chilling example of what can happen if Toto falls into the wrong hands!
As I was getting my shopping bags from the backseat, I told her, "I'm gonna blog about this.". She said, no I wouldn't , I would never embarass her like that.
Here Endeth the Blog.

No comments: