Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Alright damn it, I'm sick of being sick. Since Friday night I have had the worst cold/sinus infection/hacking cough ever. I had to miss work for the first time ever, and I really need the moneys since my dad is coming to visit next week, and I gots no moneys. Oh well. I just hope I get better right now, because there's a lot going on.
For starters, I'm going to Brianna's bachelorette party on Saturday night, and it's a sleep-over, so i don't want to be coughing up phlegm all over the frigging place.
Then on Thursday my dad and his wife arrive, and I have no idea what we'll all do for the week while they're here. I mean, we'll go out to dinner and all that, but as far as road trips go, I got nothin. Me and Lisa can always take dad on a tour of Ikea I guess. He can finally get that Aardvlicken-qoken armchair he's always wanted. I also really need to get my apartment clean. It's been looking less than clean since I've been sick. Kane has been helping out of course, but he's got so much going on right now too. I want my nice apartment to look good when Dad comes over. I hope he doesn't break my toilet seat again this time though. Last time I thought he was joking, until he carried it out of the bathroom in two pieces.
Speaking of toilet seats, Kane and I saw "Eurotrip" tonight. Wow.
Oh, my ex is in a Wendy's commmercial. Yeah, he stuffs a dollar bill in his mouth for some reason. I only saw it once, and I was too busy saying "What the fuck?" to understand what was going on in it. Some of you Jersey-ites might know him as "Shecky". Well, at least the Jersey-ites who went to Improv Jam.
Anyway, that's about all that's going on with me. I am just hoping that this stupid cold or whatever it is that I have clears up really quick, because I'm sick of coughing until my chest feels like it's gonna cave in. I can't wait to have health insurance next month, so I can NEVER need it.
Also, I wish "Will & Grace" wasn't on my tv right now. What the fuck, who cares about "Will & Grace"? I'm gonna go change it to Food Network. Maybe "The Secret Life of..." is on, and I can make fun of that retarded host. That guy sucks.

G'night!

5 comments:

Lisa Armsweat said...

Aww, c'mon, everyone loves phlegm at a bachelorette party! It's more exciting than a stripper. ("Where's the Coughed-Up Phlegm Gonna Land" is a really cool game to play, too)

Cheer up, ya old bugger!

Robert said...

Don't worry about it, Brianna and you can be sick together. She lost her voice, kinda. If you speak with her on the phone, you might mistake her for a little old lady who's been smoking for 80 years.

I hope that everyone gets better before Saturday night!!

Just remember the 3 American 'cure-alls' for everything, chicken soup, 7-Up, and the sniffling, sneezing, stuffy head, fever, take it now and not wake up for 3 days medicine... Nyquil!

brianna said...

Yep. I'm right there with ya, chum. Maybe we can see which one of us can hack their phlegm the farthest! Ugh. Hope you're feeling better soon!!

Lisa Armsweat said...

Hey! I am still awake! I had two beers-- and I am still riding the Serenity high. But I wanted to tell you right now that Creedence is playing on 98.7 THE PEAK right now and it's that song that goes, "You got your HIGH-DEE-HIGH...The old man, is down the road" or whatever. I can't remember what song this is. But Creedence, man. That's where it's at.
Hey should I eat something? It's Atlanta 2004, it's early in the AM all over again and I don't know what to do. So I am reaching out to you, my fair little sister.

OK, I have sullied your fair blog long enough. I'll leave this to the rightful commenters. Bye now! High-dee-hi.

Little Silver Stars said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.