Thursday, September 08, 2005

Fizzie played one of the tigers in Gladiator, but his scene ended up deleted from the final film. "That's showbusiness!" says Fizz (Or "Meeeeeeeeooowwww Mrrrrrrrph")


Here's Riley, taking his girlfriend Tammy to the prom. She would later break his heart. This is what lead him to becoming an angry goth, who writes bad poetry and lashes out at happy passersby. So tragic.


*Last night Kane and I went to Lisa's and watched Evil Dead 2 and drank some good cheap champagne. I made these when I got home. They make no goddamn sense.
Cheers!

2 comments:

Lisa Armsweat said...

I too am serious when I say your blog is great in an enlightening sort-of way, and that you should never fuckin' stop.

YAY! These pictures are so cool. I think they are way better than reading Moby Dick or some other lame thing like that. In fact, I would rather look at these pictures than have a sponge bath. For serious.

I'm also glad that I know Kane's hands had no part in these photos.

lengli said...

Oh Trish, you and your fantastic photos (and witty advertising commenters!) have made my night. So what happened between Riley and Tammy? Did she cheat on him with his best friend behind the Krispy Kreme the night of the big dance or was it more of an "it's not you, it's me" thing? I think this should be an ongoing series - I'm guessing many of us would love to read some of Riley's goth poetry.

(Also, ever notice how a lot of goth kids work at Cinnabon? Maybe Riley knows why....)