Sunday, July 17, 2005

Friday night we had a full night. First, to see "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" at Imax, then to the Harry Potter book release party at Barnes and Noble. (Buck, shut the hell up!! You baby gorilla.)
The movie was so good. I know I am biased b/c I love Tim Burton and Johnny Depp so much, and I really don't like the original "Willy Wonka", but say what you will, I loved the movie. Oh, and before anyone comments about how it sucks that they re-made the movie, just save yourself the trouble and go back to posting on some gay message board about it. It's based on the original book, not the movie. Now go jerk off to The Matrix.
The theater was so crowded that every seat in the place was filled. Kane got stuck sitting next to some awkward girl wearing low-rider jeans and who kept leaning forward to talk to the people she was there with. I tried to get a picture of her massive asscrack, but alas the armrest was in the way. But from Kane's face, you can tell it was lovely.

No comments: