Monday, July 25, 2005

Ewww. I have that Britney Spears song "You Drive Me Crazy" in my head right now. I completely blame it on Comedy Central, who keeps showing that goddamn awful movie Drive Me Crazy, starring Melissa Joan Hart (aka cock-eyed bitch) and that lame guy who was supposed to be the new Heath Ledger. Good luck with that one, jerk. I think Comedy Central needs to re-evalute their definition of COMEDY, and stop showing this movie and also She's All That. Please...just...stop.
So I started my new job today! I am training to be the new production manager at Pagecentre, Inc. I basically am doing layout for large-scale books and directories. So far it's going well, although there's so much to learn it's hard not to get totally overwhelmed. But the girl who is training me is super nice, and I'll have my own office (with a window that actually opens!) and I'm making better money than I was expecting to! YAY!
I am just so happy and relieved to have a job, I was starting to get panicky there. I went 3 weeks with no job, but I still managed to get my bills paid and I have enough for rent this month too, but not much else. I apparently went a little overboard with money over the past 2 weekends, going to movies and out to dinner and stuff. But it's cool, at least I know now that a paycheck won't be far away!
And now it's time for family photos!

Here's me at one of my birthday parties, probably around age 7 or 8, judging by the Jem tablecloth. Look at me, acting like some kind of big shot. I notice no one else is even looking at my "hilarious" antics. Big shout-out to Sara, who's all slouchy in the front, with her bathing suit hanging off her shoulder. She was my first friend when my family moved to Belford and I went to Bayview School, and we got our seats separated more times than I can count.

Here's the time my dad pushed the recliner back too far and it fell over. I think he was probably yelling "Oh Christ!". He took it pretty hard in the head since he collided with the closet door behind him and knocked it off the tracks, but we all had a good laugh anyway.

It's Halloween in July, bitches!!!!!! Here's me as a hula girl and Lisa as a ballerina with a kick-ass tan at our pool club. I think I was about 4 here. I don't know why we're standing in that alley, maybe we were waiting to mug someone or something.
And that's my blog!

1 comment:

Lisa Armsweat said...

What's cuter is my Dad getting hit on the head, really. I loved that we yelled, "Stay there, Dad, don't move!" while we scrambled around for the camera. It was hilarious.