Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Here's my bio from classmates.com.
I moved to Phoenix, Arizona in 1998 and I graduated from Al Collins Graphic Design School with an Associates in Art in Visual Communications in April 2000. I now work as a jewelry designer and web designer for Mayfield's, Inc. and do a lot of freelance design work.
I am also an amputee who is the heir to the Nestle Qwik fortune. Me and my 12 kids, Barry, Roger, Seamus, Dick, Eunice, Propecia, Stuart, Funbag, Walter, Vart, Slippy, and Alfredo, live in a trailer on the West side of Phoenix. It ain't much, but we call it home. Sort of. I am also haunted by Fruits, the ghost of a koala killed in a freak land-mine accident, who only I can see and hear.
I also filled out their questionairre, stating that my political views are ultra-conservative, and that I own the following pets:Bird(s); Cat(s); Dog(s); Fish; Horse(s); Pig(s); Reptile(s); Rock(s); Rodent(s); Other.
One time I got an email from some guy, saying that he was also an amputee, and that he agreed with a lot of my views, and maybe we could get together some time. He sent me his picture and he was this wierd balding guy, on a beach with no shirt on, trying to suck in his floppy stomach. Sometimes men can be SO fucking creepy. I couldn't see what he had "amputated", and I'm guessing he was probably just trying to be funny or something. (If you weren't trying to be funny, sorry man.)

No comments: