Tuesday, May 25, 2004

I just took the "Which Johnny Depp Character Are You?" quiz from Kane's blog, and I'm:
"You Are Sam From "Benny & Joon."

You are very talented at physical comedy. People are in awe of your abilities. However, you have many quirks which can either win people over or completely annoy them. But you're a sweetheart through and through, and it's hard not to love you."

I like that. Benny & Joon is a great movie. I'm glad I wasn't "Whats-his-name" from The Astronaut's Wife. That'd be wierd. "You are married to Charlize Theron, and you have two alien children you never met because you are dead. You are also partial to grapefruit and bomber jackets."
I had a new baby delivered yesterday. It's a stacked washer/dryer combo, a full laundry center. I named her Wendy. Wendy washed me lots of clothes yesterday. Being able to wash clothes in your apartment fucking rules. I would let my stuff pile up for like 3 weeks (sometimes longer) and then try to carry all of that shit at once, plus a big bottle of detergent, and a ton of quarters, and haul this crap through my entire apartment complex. But those days are over, my friends. I shall never have to buy new underwear instead of washing my old ones again!!!

No comments: