Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Today I am really in the mood for Elio's frozen pizza. I woke up thinking about it. Mmmmmmmm, rectangular slices of mushy pizza with not enough cheese. Mmmmmm. Elio's pizza was one of my favorite foods for a really long time but I honestly didn't notice that you can't buy it anymore. I forgot about it until this morning. Must've been all that beer I drank last night.
And speaking of beer...
I put on SNL just in time for Weekend Update this past Saturday, and I was so disappointed to hear that it was Jimmy Fallon's last show. Now there's really no reason to watch it at all. It's cool that they still have Horatio Sans, but if Jimmy Fallon isn't there to crack up, then what's the point? I'll miss you, Jimmy. Give 'em hell. But please don't make a Boston Teens or Jarrett's Room movie. Don't make me hate you.
And speaking of hate...
Aren't puppies adorable?? Especially when they yawn. Awww.

No comments: