Monday, August 11, 2003

Well, this past weekend, Kane and I rented "The Ring". Hmmm. After all the hype I was expecting something a little scarier. That movie was all build-up and no payoff. And by the way, how did the thoughts of a dead girl get transferred onto videotape in the first place? I think they were just trying too hard to make something totally scary. Oh, and please, no more children who speak to the dead and know their secrets and whatnot. I'm noticing a pattern with scary movies where there's always a kid with a throat problem which causes them to whisper all their lines, and who speaks to ghosts, and usually they hold the key to whatever mystery happens to be going on in the film. But of course no one bothers to ask the kid until the last 1/4 of the movie. This is a mistake. In the future, as soon as I notice my house is haunted, the first place I'm going is to ask my kid. I'm guessing that bitch has to know something!!

No comments: