Friday, August 01, 2003

I've always been a pretty small person. Only recently have I started to watch what I eat, more out of wanting to be more healthy than wanting to lose weight or anything. So why why WHY is it that people (and when I say people, I mean women) always try to make me feel bad about the food that I eat? I've encountered so many women who are dieting. That is totally fine, if you are not happy with your body, then by all means help yourself to a nice extreme diet so you'll lose 10 pounds and gain it back next month after your husband leaves you. But why do women on a diet feel compelled to come up to me as I'm eating McDonalds and tell me what they can and can't eat. Then they look at my cheeseburger longingly, and re-inforce that they can't have that, "That's too many carbs!". Like what am I supposed to do for you? Should I be dieting along with you or something? Go away, I don't care that you can't have "carbs". NEWSFLASH: Everything is carbs. Except meat. And I'm pretty sure if you eat nothing but meat, you'll have a heart attack next year.
So I'm off to eat my bowling alley nachos and I don't give a fuck if you can have them or not. I'm not offering you any, am I? Nope. Fuck off.
Women. Jesus Christ!!!

No comments: