Tuesday, August 19, 2003

Today's probably not the best time for me to write, I'm feeling all bitchy and pessimistic. I'm just having one of those days where everything has been a huge project, and it's all just been going wrong. Work has been non-stop all day, and I had to do about 4 days worth of work in one day. Then customers keep calling with the dumbest fucking questions, and I'm sorry, but I have no patience for these people. Even getting lunch was a big problem, thanks to the damn gas shortage here in Arizona. I drove to McDonald's but it is right next to a gas station, and the line of cars waiting for gas takes up practically the entire shopping center parking lot. I had to drive past the place to get to the drive through, but as soon as I did, all these people started honking at me and shit, like I was trying to cut them in line for gas or something. Holy Christ! Relax, bitches!!! I just want a fucking burger. Then I get up the drive-through and order and pay and get back to work, and they gave me the totally wrong food. I guess I should have checked before I left, but everything looked okay at a glance when I checked the bag for ketchups. I tried to eat the stuff they gave me but it was all gross. Dumb old McDonalds. And thanks to the big fiasco it was to get through the parking lot and get my lunch, I'm now getting pretty low on gas. Argh.
But I think I know how to solve the gas shortage. All we have to do is tell all the people who have giant SUV's that there's a place "right outside of town" that has gas, and nobody's over there yet. Then when they leave, we lock the big iron gates behind them. They're the ones who have giant gas tanks and burn up all the gas anyway. Fuck Em. They're all the types who have kids named Dakota or Taylor or Cody or Skylar, which automatically puts them in my "People to Shoot in the Goddamn Face" category. Plus, what do you need an SUV for anyway? Are these people really hauling heavy building materials around, or off-roading? I'm guessing not too many gold-rimmed Escalades are out there, doing donuts in the mud somewhere with Lenny Kravits's "Dragonfly" blaring from their stereos.
I bet Edward Burns drives a big, gold-plated SUV. Fuck that guy!

No comments: