Monday, October 02, 2006

Dear Bastages,
As I sit here typing this, Fizzie is laying on my desk, softly pawing at my computer screen as the cursor moves around. I think he'd like to write, if he could. Until then I'll just have to settle for his little grunts and "eeeerf"s.
There's not much happening in my lie right now, so I don't have any cool stories or anything. I just feel bad for not updating. I sold another necklace, YAY! I shipped it out on Thursday morning, and I haven't heard anything from my customer, so I hope it's finding it's way to her okay.
Last Monday night I went to see Alice In Chains at the Marquee. It was a really good show, but it made me feel kind of sad that Layne Staley is gone. When he died no one gave a shit, because it was the same week that Left Eye from TLC kicked it. People still don't give a shit about AIC anyway. For Kane's birthday I wanted to get him an Alice In Chains shirt so I went to Hot Topic. Only after I said to the very clueless spikey-headed geek at the register,"Godsmack ripped them off..." did he go,"OH! Godsmack! Okay!". They didn't have any AIC shirts, surprise surprise.
Well, that's about it. I'm gonna go get ready for bed since Kane and I told ourselves that we were going to go to bed by 10 tonight. 1 or 2am is far too late when you have to get up so early.
Love and Kisses,
Roman Maroney

2 comments:

Naynayfazz said...

I love Alice in Chains. I have every album and know *almost* every word. I say almost because I can't understand everything Layne was saying. When he died, I was working at a music store and we all were very sad.

I would love to see them even if he is not there. I saw a AIC cover band called "Facelift" in N. Jersey with Luisa a few years ago and the guy sounded exactly like Layne. Sigh.....

Who was the singer? Was the rest of the band there?

Kelly said...

Thanks for the "Johnny Dangerously" reference. That's one of the best movies ever!