Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Lisa tagged me to do this survey, but I think I already did it, didn't I? Oh hell, here goes nothin'!
6 Weird Things About Me
1. I used to collect antique keys. I still would, if Arizona had any cool old stores like NJ does. I just think old keys are pretty.
2. I am so terrified of the scary old guy from The Poltergeist 2 that if I see him for even a second I feel nauseous.
3. I found out once that I have a really high IQ. Then I forgot what it was. I guess it wasn't really that high then, right?
4. I saw "Kingpin" in the movies 4 times. All on acid.
5. I like to examine my food very closely before putting it in my mouth. I won't eat it unless I've studied it, and made sure it is completely free of anything inedible, uncooked, or otherwise icky. It also must have the proper amounts of topping or sauce (if there is sauce, like spaghetti.) I have to have just the perfect amount in each bite so I don't have any bites with too much sauce or no sauce at all. This especially goes for Lucky Charms cereal. I have to have complementary colored marshmallows on my spoon, otherwise I have to drop the spoonful back into the bowl and start again until I get the colors that I think look pretty together.
6. I'm trying to re-learn how to hula hoop. That shit is hard!

2 comments:

brianna said...

Know what? I'm the same way about Lucky Charms. That goes for pretty much any cereal with colorful marshmallows. It has to look pretty on the spoon, or its not going in my mouth.

Yeah, and the hula hoop? Not really happening on my end either. Who knew that my big old child-bearin' hips wouldn't help that much when I was trying to relearn how to hula hoop!

Lisa Armsweat said...

I'm the same when it comes to eating--I'm always on the lookout for undercooked chicken and fat.

Imagine if there was a Lookout, like a real Lookout post, much like one on a ship? "Undercooked chicken off the starboard!"

Well, maybe there SHOULD be.

Kingpin on acid must have been awesome. When Big Ern's hair starts going berserk in that last scene, it must have been interesting. Or that whole gross sex scene with the nasty lady. How'd you do it?