Monday, May 15, 2006

Bullshit!
You are a sexy diva like Jennifer Lopez

There are no two ways about it. You love your fancy finery, and you know how to wear it with oomph. While your appearance isn't dictated by trends, you always look in style and you always work your wardrobe in a sexy way like your soul-mate celebrity Jennifer Lopez. Curve-hugging Diane von Furstenberg wrap dresses paired with jeweled high-heel Dior sandals are practically your uniform, and there's no such thing as dressing down for the weekend for you. But wouldn't it be nice to not have to spend hours getting ready in the morning? Casual chic is something you should attempt on occasion. Go ahead -- try the cropped jeans and flirty flats. Try wearing a natural makeup look. You'll be amazed at what you can accomplish with the hours you save by not getting decked out all the time... like spending more time shopping.

Just in case you were wondering, that's not the picture of her ivillage chose along with their snappy quiz. It's just how I feel being compared to Jennifer Lopez.
Go on, try the quiz. Do it!

5 comments:

Lisa Armsweat said...

That description is hilarious. That's you, no doubt 'bout it. You and your jeweled Dior heels and caked-on makeup. Jesus Christ, would it kill you to try the natural look once in awhile?? And Mom and I have been chatting for years about how awesome it would be if you would just TRY the cropped jeans and flats.

Just so you know, when I did that face recognition thing that was going around a few months ago, my face match was none other than Mrs. Anthony herself. So there ya go.

This has absolutely nothing to do with anything here, but I just got "Rockin' Robin" in my head. Can you get that for me off of BearShare, please? Tweet tweet, tweettweet. (I almost typed tweet, twatt. Ha ha ha!)

Naynayfazz said...

Well Trish, after reading your quiz, I did it as well. And I was compared to..... LINDSAY LOHAN!!!! ha ha...... I could not be more different than that skank. She is gross. Oh well....I guess liking biker boots and a leopard print tank top is not as cool as I thought. :)

lengli said...

Uh oh, is someone else trying to assume my identity? This calls for a round of shots and a trip to the bathroom to score some blow from Kelly Osbourne.

brianna said...

Oh man! I got JLo too. I made that same face.

Jen said...

What a great pic! I stopped by when I saw your comment at Lisa's! I second the "bullshit"!