Sunday, February 19, 2006

I am super tired right now. Today we spent the entire day in Surprise, AZ, at Brianna and Robert's house filming a parody of Brokeback Mountain for Matt and Diana's Oscar Party. The movie stars Kane and Matt, with me and Diana as their wives. Not to mention a cameo by Brianna's adorable new dog Scraps as my and Kane's daughter. We even shot a few scenes out in the desert and I think I ruined my new maryjanes. It was totally worth it though. It's going to look so awesome when it's all put together. Maybe Kane can figure out a way to put it up on his blog or something so everyone can see it.
Anyway, that's it. Nothing else happening over here. I think I have to go sleep now. Goodnight moon.

1 comment:

Lanie said...

Sounds fun. I wish I could go the partay. :(

Last year I tried to throw a dress-up Oscar party and it sucked!!