Friday, February 03, 2006

Hey, a couple of things:
-if someone is a Johnny Depp wannabe, are they a Johnny-be? Look at these Johnny-bees! Be sure to scroll past page 1, they get funnier.(and sadder)
-Do not come into the bead store I work at with your boyfriend's fishing license and claim that it makes you eligible to buy at wholesale prices and be tax-exempt. The Arizona Dept. of Fish and Game does not grant people tax priveledges. They just say whether or not you can catch some red snapper. STUPID!!! You SO STUPID!!! Plus the license wasn't even hers. WTF.
-I don't understand most of those little codes that people use all over myspace. I got WTF down (see above) and LOL. But what's LMAO and BFRRHTY mean?? How about LYLMDWHZZ? Or ROUS? Did someone teach a class on this stuff and I missed it? (Hey, that last one was a nod to Princess Bride!)
-Did you see all the cool Princess Bride stuff they have on hottopic.com??

Kane, shop there for Valentine's day. I take a size 5X! And size XS pants. I'm not proportioned. And oddly, I can only wear men's socks, because mah size 12 feets don't fit into the ladies' gold-toes. (Did that sound like a euphamism??)

5 comments:

brianna said...

OMG (theres another one for you) the Johnny Depp gallery is awesome. The thing that kills me is the number of girls on there. Especially the one with the drawn on stubble! And all of the people in costume. Just cause they are wearing something similar to what Johnny wore in a movie doesn't mean they will magically look like him! (especially if you are a girl with a long blonde ponytail)

LMAO = laughing my ass off. That's the only one I know. I bet we could make up some pretty cool ones ourselves and then start using them everywhere. Then everyone else would feel stupid. They kind of remind me of the stupid things people wrote in your year book, like UR2COOL24GET. :P

lengli said...

"Red Snapper, very good Weaver. Now you want Red Snapper or what's in the box?"

"I'll take the box, the box!"

"Let's see what's in the box! .... NOTHING! ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! YOU SO STUPID!"

Lanie said...

Fishing license?? WTF??
;)

Lanie said...

oh, and did you see on pg. 13the johnny-be is name poots. that's funny.

Lisa Armsweat said...

I think LMAO means: Left My Apple Outside.
The person who uses this most is rumored to be Gwyneth. Just FYI.

I happen to like Poots. Shut up. I know. He's just kinda...pooty, is all. Man, if Greg hadn't proposed I would be all up in that Pootsy bidness. You know it.