Friday, December 30, 2005

Here's some stuff I did/thought about today:
-At work today I drew a smiley face on one thumb and a frowny face on the other, and kept giving my friend Lauren the appropriate thumbs up sign, depending on whether the customer I was waiting on was an asshole or not.
-I really don't like that KD Lang song "Constant Craving". It popped in my head a little while ago, and I don't know how it really goes, just the part that goes "Coooooonstant craaaaaaaving...", and I keep thinking about it. KD Lang sucks anyhow, what's the difference?
-I hope the laundry I left outside to dry doesn't smell like my neighbor's cooking. Eww.
-Pepperidge Farm cookies. I was just thinking about them in general, and laughing at the names.
-It might rain tomorrow, and that would be really nice.
-Most of the jewelry I make to sell, then I end up loving it and then I get all greedy and want to keep it for myself. I need to make stuff that's stupid or ugly, then I won't give a shit if you wanna buy it or not.
-I really wish they still made Smurf cereal. I could really go for a big bowl of Smurfberry Crunch right about now.
-I spent about an hour with a customer today helping her pick out all this pretty stuff to make a necklace out of, and the bitch put it all back and bought a $3 pack of seed beads. What a bitch.
-I really want a new chair for my living room because my cats tore up the one that's in there now, and it looks stupid. I want a big fluffy recliner or something. Then I can sit in it and be like,"Hey, look at me, I'm reclining.". That'd be sweet.
-This blog is lame. what a horrible way to end 2005!
Happy New Year everyone!

Brocktoon!

3 comments:

Lanie said...

Happy New Year! I am so using that thumb thing at work next week.

Lisa Armsweat said...

Brocktoons are the best Pepp'ridge Fahm cookies available to date. And that's A-OK with me.

Robert said...

The year of the Belevedere, how nice.

Screw Smurfberry Crunch, it's all about C3PO's and Chef's Crunchy stars cereal.