Monday, June 28, 2004

I am pissed off right now. My boss is in Europe for the whole summer, and before she left she tried to set up a payroll service that would automatically send us our paychecks every 2 weeks. Well, the fucking thing doesn't work and I just got a call that if my boss doesn't call in payroll today, then we don't get paid until July 6th. I have rent due on the 1st so I'm basically fucked if we don't call it in today. She is the only one authorized to call in, and she's on a cruise ship somewhere on her way to who-knows-where. Fuuuuck.
So I decided to distract myself by posting a picture of me and Kane on Halloween. He was Jack Sparrow and I was Elizabeth Swan from "Pirates" (obviously). No one knew what I was. People kept asking me if I was Cinderella or something. I guess a lot of guys dressed as Jack Sparrow for Halloween, and they posted up pictures on the internet. So here's Kane's. Except he's not a creepy internet wierdo, so his might not count.

No comments: