Friday, September 01, 2006

Sweet. I've been tagged, and it weren't even me berffday! As commanded by Lisa, here are my free-associations:
Dumpling: puddle
River: phoenix
Buttons: Amish
Sloth: coconut head
Amaze: graze

I'm tagging Robert, since I am a lousy friend and I never finally did his Jobbies tag (sorry man, I suck!) so his words are:
Blister
Cupcake
Multitude
Finicky
Shoehorn

And mine are NOT from a dictionary, they're pulled from my own scrambled brain!! AHHHH!

Now here's a picture of some watermelon which scares me.

4 comments:

Naynayfazz said...

That IS a really scary picture. I am with you on that one. I owe you an email, sorry. It has been a really shitty week for me, so I have not been in an emailing mood. Nice new blog template by the way.

Little Silver Stars said...

Don't worry about the email, I've had kind of a busy week myself. But you do have a package on it's way to you, it should arrive tomorrow. Hope it helps cheer you up!
P.s. glad you like the template. I think I'll stick with it for a few days.:)

Lisa Armsweat said...

AHHH I don't like that watermelon face! That is so creepy. Where did you find that?! Shit!

Oh, and I agree that the template is very nice. It's clear and easy to read. I like it. Well done, ol' chap.

Fraulein N said...

That picture scarred me for life. Whoa.