Wednesday, April 12, 2006


"I'm BA-AAYCK."
-Kyle's cousin Kyle.
Well, I am in the condo now, and I finally got the internet back up and running. It's been one hell of a move, and we're not out of the woods yet. There's still all kinds of crap to be done at the old place, and I need to sell my washer and dryer within the next five days. So if any of you know someone who wants a stackable, tell them to leave me a comment or whatever!
The condo is nice, really really nice. The only problem is, it seems we have an asshole neighbor, who already left a nasty note on my car on my FIRST DAY here. It seems that he owns one of the visitor parking spots, or at least he thinks he does, and how dare I park there??? After all, my need to unload the piles and piles of heavy things from my car to carry up the steps is just not a good enough reason for him to have to park another 10 feet away! Anyway, the guy's a jerkoff, so welcome to the neighborhood, I guess. Either way, we're going to send the note to the homeowner's association, and they can deal with his claim that the visitor's spot is rightfully his. Good luck with that, buddy.
I could bore you with more details of the many pain-in-the-ass things that have been going on, but that's no fun. So instead, how about Britney's baby's skull fracture, huh?? Man, who the hell would imagine that kid being in mortal peril? His parents seem so responsible!

I hope Sean Preston gets taken away from them, because that would be very funny to me. I also hope K-Fed's bitch braids get taken away from him too. And I have a feeling that would be more upsetting to him than losing the kid.
One last thing before I go. Now that there's nationwide attention on the problems with illegal immigrants here in America, is it okay for me to finally say that they should just go the fuck home? Stop stealing all the room from all of those people who are working to be here, doing it the legal way and waiting their turn. It pisses me off. I'm speaking, of course, about all those Swedish immigrants. Just go home already!! We don't want your fucking IKEA's and your goddamn meatballs!! Jeez! I hate the Swedes! They're just a bunch of dirty Svens and Helgas!

1 comment:

Lisa Armsweat said...

Oh my god! That swede is carrying an axe and a bag. And he's heading straight for those female swedes in the muff-baring skirts! Oof da!