Sunday, March 26, 2006

Well, we found a condo that is both awesome and affordble, so Kane and I move in on the 6th. I feel like a huge weight is lifted from my shoulders, that I will not have to live in some crappy ghetto apartment. Yay!
I've started going through everything, and getting rid of some of the stuff I have had lying around forever and will never need. It's a slow moving process since I am a huge packrat and feel the need to keep every single scrap of paper or article of clothing that comes into my possession. However, the temptation to replace all of it has already set in. Here's some items that I feel the need to clutter my life with:



Actually, I just ordered that last one. I couldn't help myself.

3 comments:

Little Silver Stars said...

Good eye, Lani!! Tarina is one of my biggest inspirations for jewelry. She kicks the ass.

Lanie said...

sign me up for a pair of those vans.

Lisa Armsweat said...

SHIT. That shirt is cool. What's with Fossil and there cool-ass Pug shirts? I love it.

I am also a huge supporter of anyone who wears velcro shoes. They are Ultimate Convenience in Footwear, I says!