Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Kane is out at rehearsal tonight for Trainspotting, and I'm home all by meself. I know I should be packing for the big move which happens next week, but all I can do is watch Northern Exposure, and I can't stop. Last night I made a mad dash to Target to buy Season 4, which came out yesterday. I got home and put it in the DVD player immediately, and since then I have watched 5 episodes. I plan to watch at least 2 more tonight. I can't help it, I am addicted to that show. I wish there really was a Cicely, Alaska, because I would be moving there instead of a condo down the street. Sigh.
As I am typing this, all I can hear is the wind gently blowing throw my bedroom window, and three cats, yowling and growling at each other. There's a black cat at my bedroom window outside, and my two guys can't get enough of him. They're freaking out, but not in an angry way. I think they're making friends or something, because it sounds like they're trying to form words. Riley and Fizzie will talk to the cat outside (let's call him Flufferstuffs) and then Flufferstuffs will answer, and my little fellas will look at each other and then answer again. Observe.


Okay, now they're getting too loud, I better go shut the window before the neighbors get all bent. G'night Flufferstuffs!

1 comment:

brianna said...

That bottom pic is my favorite. Looks like Fizz and Riley are confering as to whether or not Flufferstuffs gave the correct password.