Friday, August 26, 2005

I've been called out! Lisa has tagged me. OK, since it's been a long time since I updated, I will accept this challenge.
Here we go:
7 Things I Would Never Do
1. Watch any episode of Sex & The City. Ever. And that's a fucking promise.

Quick! Which one escaped from the Central Park Zoo?? If you said the shaggy lion in the front, you are correct.
2. Wear short shorts with anything written on the ass, like "HOTTIE", "JUICY" or "I'M UNDERAGE". This also goes for sweatpants. Or loungepants.
3. Kiss a rodeo clown (thanks, Dave Letterman!)

4. Write a fan letter to Criss Angel a.k.a. MINDFREAK

5. Never gonna give you up! Never gonna let you down! Never gonna run around and....desert you!
6. Be a teen mom. I'm 26! My dream of going to school with my own child will never be realized.

7. Give someone a copy of 1991 classic "Don't Tell Mom The Babysitter's Dead" on DVD.

Don't EVEN make me post a picture of Keith Coogan in the famous "The dishes are done, man!" scene. You don't need to see that. No one does.
**********
Now, who shall I tag??! MWAHHH-HA_HA_HA!
Kane, Buck, Robert, Lani, Diana and Matt.
See you in hell, bitches. *mindfreak!*

4 comments:

Aminah said...

Hey, this isn't even an Advertisment! Love the list. Quite amusing posts. keep it up!
Ayo.

Little Silver Stars said...

Dear Two Advertisers,
Go away!
Dear Aminah,
You are welcome here any time.

Lisa Armsweat said...

Hey, I had the same Sex in the City thing on my first 'draft' of my list of 7; but switched out for the reality thing since it covers so much more of what I hate.

Well played on the Rick Astley. Oh yes. Well played, indeed!

And finally, where did you get that awesome photo of "Rodeo Clown"-- if you found it where I think you found it, what the hell is a nice girl like you doing pokin' around Ruth Buzzie's private delights, anyway?

("I am NOT Ruth Buzzie standing here!")

Robert said...

But, Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead is a great movie!!